Friday, October 31, 2008

halloween...plus some

our little lion , thanks brian for the great costume

here i am as a corpse bride






miguel

christian loves junk, of course, totally picked up on the trick or treating. go to a car, they give you candy, put it in the pumpkin, go to next car....




the trunk or treat was awesome, the parking lot was packed and there were a lot of creative people that decorated their trunks. next year i will have to do that.
by the way, this year, i passed out fruit snack, is that bad? many moms thanked me but i wonder what the kiddies thought...












checking out the cows at our favorite place 'thanksgiving point farm' i think we go their at least twice a week.







bike ride with dad








my uncle nilton, aunt mie, and my mom. can you tell they are sisters?







8 comments:

M + L said...

Oh, so cute! Christian loves trick or treating :) I LOVE your costume! You looked great. Happy Halloween!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

prissy- you are FREAKISHLY AMAZING LOOKING!!!! I seriously don't think I remember you ever dressing up- am I so wrong?? you guys look AMAZING!! I just love your little guy.
Hope all is well girl. Love ya. love ya.

Stephen and Effie said...

So you wanted to wear your wedding dress again? You have a very cute Lion

Ainges said...

Hi Pris!
I love your Halloween costume... you are so cool! I wish I would be more festive! Christian looks so cute too! Do you want to play this week? I will call you tomorrow!

tim and priscilla said...

for those of you wondering, not my wedding dress, no way i wanted to pay to get that dry cleaned again.

Shawneen said...

your families costumes were so awsome! Christian look adorable, as always as a lion. Ben is definately dressing up next year. I love all your pics. and that is such a good idea for the brothers to get to do together. Are you comming down for the holidays? Let us know?

Melissa said...

Cute little lion! Good for you and Tim to dress up, too! Chris and I were lame.

Chris keeps bugging me to get Tim's number. Can I get his number from you? Thanks!

Wes and Jess said...

Hey Tim, I found your blog through Brynns! It's so good to see your cute family more than on just weddings and funerals....Hope you are well!

wedding pictures

wedding pictures