Hey Priscilla!!! I randomly found your blog going from one friends blog to the next & Priscilla isn't a very common name and I knew your husband was Tim so I clicked on it. Paul was excited to see your cute little family to. Christian is so big already!! Time flys. I love the wedding pictures.
4 comments:
Hahaha! I love that last one with his legs crossed, just totally relaxed. He is so cute Priscilla!
Can I be your official babysitter? I want to play with him!
Hey Priscilla!!! I randomly found your blog going from one friends blog to the next & Priscilla isn't a very common name and I knew your husband was Tim so I clicked on it. Paul was excited to see your cute little family to. Christian is so big already!! Time flys. I love the wedding pictures.
He is SO cute!!! Are you guys going to be here for thanksgiving?
Post a Comment