Thursday, October 2, 2008

catching up

these pictures go from newest to oldest.
today we went to the playground. the temp is going to cool down soon, so we need to take advantage going outside!


sometimes hard to get him to look at me

i think this is the biggest field he has ever seen, so he took off running!



posing for the camera













eating breakfast with dad and cousins, quince and koy





6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too cute! That posed pic is awesome-I can't believe he sat still for you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Your house is so darling Pri- and you look like a movie star! You are so beautiful. It was so fun seeing you when you were in town. I'm so sorry my life was so crazy and out of control. To be honest, I just remember how great it was seeing you but i was in a complete fog feeling so out of it.
AM I REALLY LISTENING TO THIS SONG??? I AM HAVING DE JAVU JAMMING OUT TO THIS IN YOUR ROOM GROWING UP!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG HOLY COW!!! love ya girl.

M + L said...

Christian is a doll and you look fantastic! I LOVE his hair cut. What a stud!

Stephen and Effie said...

Cute! Do you love that chair that Christain is in?

Shawneen said...

Ok so tonight we took Mia to the biggest field she has ever seen, and we put her on the ground thinking she would just take off. She stood there for like a full 3mins trying to keep her toes from touching the grass. She is a little high maintenance that one. Christian is just getting more and more cute! Love the pics!

Brett and Rachael said...

I can't believe how big Christian is! He is so cute! Let's get together very soon! HOw is your hair?

wedding pictures

wedding pictures