Wednesday, October 22, 2008

tim's fishing trip with the brothers

tim and his brothers trey and matt went on a fishing trip recently. they caught billions of fish and just had a good time talking and relaxing. glad you had fun boys, you all needed a break!




















3 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

looks like they had a lot of fun! I'm glad that they could go and get away and take a break!

Chad said...

I wish I was there!!!!! I can't believe the boys got out. Where did the boys go and who's boat??? Them are some nice fish!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

wowo prissy! billions of fish are kinda a lot- i hope there's some left for us next time we go!! (you know since we fish all of the time)
looks like they are having fun- boys totally need to do boy things sometimes don't they?

wedding pictures

wedding pictures