so, now he has to stand everywhere he goes, here are his favorite spots. the second i put him down, off he goes.first, his toy chest
second, the t.v., this one scares me to death. for those of you who don't know, my youngest brother would do this and the t.v. fell on him when he was christian's age.also, excuse the mess, i have given up on putting the dvd's back.


third, he is convinced he is strong enough to open this cabinet door. little does he know, it is locked. but he tries and tries everyday.
he tries to open my dressers and anything else with knobs.



7 comments:
He is so cute! Love his smile.
Cutest bum in town. I'm nervous about the tv too. Looks like he's hitting the fun stage. I think he needs a sibling :)
he is so cute. reading this post gives me a glimpse of what i am in for when hugh gets mobile....oh boy!
alright- i tried to pinch those cute buns through the computer screen!!!! aawwww he is so freaking cute! so uh- when's baby #2?? GET ON IT GIRL! be prego with heidi and i!!1 :) no i'm not announcing- but hopefully soon.
love ya girl.
those last pics were so fun and I love the buns! I have finally recooped from the vaca so we need to get together soon! Call me!
Thanks for your sweet comment Pri. I wish you guys would have come on the cruise with us- that would have been so much fun. YOU FOR SURE MUST GO THOUGH!!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you decide!
nice asspussy
Post a Comment