I know I already commented on your other post about your family pics, BUT I wanted to tell you my favorite ones are the black and white ones where Christian is standing on Tim's hands and the one where you are kissing his cheek and Tim is looking at you guys. PRECIOUS! I kind of like pictures like that where it's not so formal. Seriously, you are so beautiful, Tim is handsome, and your son is darling! I can't wait to see what your future kids look like :) I'm really happy for you!
Hey Priscilla! I don't know if you remember me...we were roommates for a while in the Downs...I took over Leanne's spot. I saw your link on Rachael's blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Your little boy is adorable! I have a little boy, Carter he'll be 14 months next week. I'd love to hear what you guys are up to! -Jessica
Pris! Hey! That's awesome that you are in Lehi too! We do totally need to hang out. I'll give you a call sometime this week or next and we can get together. Yes I am still doing hair, it's great to be able to do that so I don't get bored at home. :) I'm so glad to hear that you're so close! Here is my number so you know it's me when I call. 801-310-6710 Your family pictures are cute by the way. What a cute little boy!
Priscilla! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am so glad that you found me. You now going to be a blog that I stalk daily! :) Your little guy is so dang cute! Suzanna text messaged me a picture when he was born he is getting so big! and he is adorable!
6 comments:
I know I already commented on your other post about your family pics, BUT I wanted to tell you my favorite ones are the black and white ones where Christian is standing on Tim's hands and the one where you are kissing his cheek and Tim is looking at you guys. PRECIOUS! I kind of like pictures like that where it's not so formal. Seriously, you are so beautiful, Tim is handsome, and your son is darling! I can't wait to see what your future kids look like :) I'm really happy for you!
Hey Priscilla! I don't know if you remember me...we were roommates for a while in the Downs...I took over Leanne's spot. I saw your link on Rachael's blog. It's fun to see what you've been up to. Your little boy is adorable! I have a little boy, Carter he'll be 14 months next week. I'd love to hear what you guys are up to! -Jessica
Pris! Hey! That's awesome that you are in Lehi too! We do totally need to hang out. I'll give you a call sometime this week or next and we can get together. Yes I am still doing hair, it's great to be able to do that so I don't get bored at home. :) I'm so glad to hear that you're so close! Here is my number so you know it's me when I call. 801-310-6710
Your family pictures are cute by the way. What a cute little boy!
SO cute! You guys are an adorable family! Stunning is more the word I am looking for I think!
who took your pictures! You guys look great! I dont know if it beats your christmas card, but its still good.
Priscilla! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am so glad that you found me. You now going to be a blog that I stalk daily! :) Your little guy is so dang cute! Suzanna text messaged me a picture when he was born he is getting so big! and he is adorable!
Post a Comment