Wednesday, June 11, 2008

new toy and some father and son time

love this smile
still has two teeth, when are the rest coming in?


just chillin' and rubbin' my belly






both so handsome






he loved the pony ride



ahhh.....so relaxing......





7 comments:

M + L said...

FINALLY, a new post!!! I absolutely LOVE the shower picture. That is HILARIOUS! I wish I could play with Christian :(

Anonymous said...

What a stud! He obviously has his Dad's mad skills, and him Mama's incredible looks! What a ridiculously good looking family! His Dad should probably be an underwear model! He will be carrying the football for BYU someday-he's got his Dad's powerful legs!
Loves,

Stephen and Effie said...

So cute!!! Sorry I did not get a chance to see you this time while we were there, it was breif since most of the tiem we were at Lake Powell. TG Point is so fun for the kids

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

seriously pri- can you believe how fast this is going?/ hE'S GETTING SO BIG! these are some dang darling pics pri- what a stuf muffin. i'm sure tim is just in heaven with that litlte guy!!

cheryl said...

Hi Priscilla & Tim--
It's Eric's mom -- only claiming him at this time cuz I heard you guys are b-ball buddies again!!So glad that you are in the same state again--just wish it were in AZ!! Priscilla--can you email me & tell me when your mom is coming home???? its2gs@cox.net--Thanks! Your little guy is sooo adorable. Sorry I can't comment on the shower pic--I don't want to embarrass Tim :)

The Bevans said...

So glad you found me! Your family is adorable! Where do you live? We are in West Jordan. If you're close we should get togther with Nicole and do lunch.

M + L said...

Pri- That's CRAZY you know Sarah Bevan. My friend Mindi and Sarah's husband, Ryan, are brother and sister and my parents are good friends with Ryan and Mindi's parents. I met Sarah once, a long time ago when they were dating/engaged, but I don't think she'll remember me. Anyway, small word, huh?!

PS I LUV CHRISTIAN!!!

wedding pictures

wedding pictures