Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally, some warm weather!



cruising on the big bike with his grandma mona, looks like he is concentrating on the road ahead

"I don't want to get off!"


tim's sister, suzanna, and her little girl, tess


we went with my friend kelsie and her little boy carston to the gardens




these two are just over a week apart in age! i had no idea christian had such muscular arms





checking out the grass. enlarge and you can see he has his daddy's lashes.







hangin' with his uncle patrick





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

SO cute! I love the apron on Mona-and that face of Christian getting off that bike-I have a very similar picture of Bekah getting off that same bike screaming because she didn't want to get off. Too funny!

Jennie Minor said...

LOVED that blog site! I was laughing so hard. Thanks for telling me about it! :)
I remember when the grandkids gave that to her. They were all so young.

wedding pictures

wedding pictures