Monday, September 10, 2007

More pictures of our little boy

This little guy seems to be changing constantly. He is growing really fast, probably because he is such a pig. He literally snorts when he eats, but he sure is cute. Here, I am begging him to fall asleep.
Check out my cool hair and outfit. Shawneen, still can't get over these socks!

We walked around the 'gardens' to get some fresh air and test out our fabulous stroller. It was our first outing and mom got very tired.


Looking at dad



Dad and Christian watching the BYU game. Notice the purple mouth, he was giving mom an infection and the medicine stained everything.









the "thinker"

5 comments:

Stephen and Effie said...

Priscilla he is a doll. So cute, and I love his hair
Effie

Anonymous said...

I am glad I have a website to look at when I work all day. My Gunner is such a cute ball player. I am already dreaming of playing catch. And if I have anything to do with it, that will be any day now. He is lucky to look like his sexy Mom, and has a little bit of Dad's good sides. WHAT A STUD!

M + L said...

OH MY GOSH! Have you thought of baby modeling?!? He's a winner!! He is so gorgeous, I can't get over it. I cannot WAIT to see and hold him. You're finally a Mom! Congrats!! He looks so much like you...it's crazy! Kenny will be so excited when he comes home. I miss you guys. Good lookin' kid!!

Mike E. said...

I don't know who is wearing the "Hogwarts" shirt in one of the pictures holding that cute little guy, but that has to be the sweetest shirt I have ever seen. I am going to buy one ASAP.

Tiffany said...

I want to eat him. I cannot cannot wait to meet the sweetie! mmmmmm! I can smell baby...

wedding pictures

wedding pictures