oh my gosh pri. i want to cry righ tnow. i SERIOUSLY want to cry. you are sooooo right! he does look like a little man! I LOOOVE IT. i can't wait till you come down. LOVE YA YOU CUTE MOMMY YOU!
Pri- what a gorgeous child you have. I knew he would be super cute, but not THAT cute!! My favorite pics are the naked one and the one where he is laying his head down on his folded arms. So precious. I can't wait to see him and hold him. I'm up for babysitting in December when we will both be in AZ. Call me!!
4 comments:
oh my gosh pri. i want to cry righ tnow. i SERIOUSLY want to cry. you are sooooo right! he does look like a little man! I LOOOVE IT. i can't wait till you come down. LOVE YA YOU CUTE MOMMY YOU!
So cute! He makes my ovaries ache for another little baby! I love him so much too! I can't wait to see him!
Pri- what a gorgeous child you have. I knew he would be super cute, but not THAT cute!! My favorite pics are the naked one and the one where he is laying his head down on his folded arms. So precious. I can't wait to see him and hold him. I'm up for babysitting in December when we will both be in AZ. Call me!!
He is soo cute! I can't believe all that hair, lucky! Hope things are going good and you are geting some sleep. Cute little family!
Post a Comment