Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tim's little guy


Touchdown! Tim is in love with his little boy and took these pictures with the new outfit he picked out for the game this weekend. Father and son will be hanging out on the couch cheering on the cougars.

7 comments:

M + L said...

Priscilla and Tim-

Your baby is beautiful!! I can't wait to see him and be able to hold him. Congratulations!! Pri...please come to AZ for Patrick's reception. PLEASE?!? I would love to see you and your beautiful little boy Christian. I'm so happy for you. Glad your Mom is there to help you out and hope you are getting some rest. Love ya!

M + L said...

I forgot to tell you...Brian sent a picture of Christian via cell phone to your Dad and your Dad showed me the picture and I downloaded it as his background pic on his cell phone. The next day was Sunday and he showed everyone at church and he texted me and thanked me for putting on there so he could brag to everyone how cute Christian is. Your Dad is so proud!!

Lara said...

he is so precious! i love his hair! it's fun to see you - blogs are great for that.

Mike E. said...

Oh no! How could you put him in that costume - hopefully it was a one day thing like Halloween. Anyway - I am glad that U of A got thumped by BYU - but that is about the only time that I hope that BYU wins. Well, at least BYU can say that they have one tough guy around when he is dressed like that.

Tiffany said...

Haha! I bet Tim is having so much fun being a daddy!

Maren said...

hi priscilla. we were in the same ward in queen creek before you moved away. anyway, i found your blog from brooke martin and i had to tell you how stinking cute your little gut is. i love all the hair too. congrats!!

Jacquie said...

Priscilla, Christian is beautiful! Sorry to be nosey but I saw your link on Shawneen's blog. You have such a beautiful family! Congrats! love jacquie.
www.korella.blogspot.com

wedding pictures

wedding pictures