Christian is beautiful! He is so precious and so sweet. I'm so glad your Mom has been there to help you. You look great by the way!! I hope my kids are at least half as beautiful as he is!!
Priscilla I love your nursery, it is absolutely adorable! And you look great by the way. what are you doing to get into shape? besides nursing. I need some tips. Your right I think he is starting to look like tim. He must be so proud.
OHHHHHHHHH PRISSY. i want to cry right now. i'm so proud of you for getting out and walking around the gardens! i bet that felt sooo good to you to get out like that. first off-Christian TOTALLY has your mouth. second of all- you are skinny...why? third of all- i miss you and want to hold the baby sooo much. please come down next month. fourth of all-his nursery is one of the cutest. i'll make sure my mom views it soon. she'll love it!! heehee. LOVE YOU!!!
To add onto Brooke's comments - Fifth of all, you've got to update the title of your blog now - unless you're already expecting again. But, I don't know why you would be so anxious for #2 so soon after #1. :) Just kidding, your kid is so cool, just lay off the BYU so much. I'll have to send him some outfit from ASU - at least they are still unbeaten this season (that may change tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it).
I agree with Mike and Emily. Dress him up in some ASU clothes, we're undefeated!! Christian is so so cute. Thanks for calling me Saturday. You look great and so cute!
7 comments:
Christian is beautiful! He is so precious and so sweet. I'm so glad your Mom has been there to help you. You look great by the way!! I hope my kids are at least half as beautiful as he is!!
Priscilla
I love your nursery, it is absolutely adorable! And you look great by the way. what are you doing to get into shape? besides nursing. I need some tips. Your right I think he is starting to look like tim. He must be so proud.
OHHHHHHHHH PRISSY. i want to cry right now. i'm so proud of you for getting out and walking around the gardens! i bet that felt sooo good to you to get out like that. first off-Christian TOTALLY has your mouth. second of all- you are skinny...why? third of all- i miss you and want to hold the baby sooo much. please come down next month. fourth of all-his nursery is one of the cutest. i'll make sure my mom views it soon. she'll love it!! heehee. LOVE YOU!!!
To add onto Brooke's comments - Fifth of all, you've got to update the title of your blog now - unless you're already expecting again. But, I don't know why you would be so anxious for #2 so soon after #1. :) Just kidding, your kid is so cool, just lay off the BYU so much. I'll have to send him some outfit from ASU - at least they are still unbeaten this season (that may change tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it).
Adorable colors! I love the room and the rocking chair is fabulous! You are looking super slim and super sexy! Way to go!
I agree with Mike and Emily. Dress him up in some ASU clothes, we're undefeated!! Christian is so so cute. Thanks for calling me Saturday. You look great and so cute!
Post a Comment