OHHHHHHHHHH PRI!!!! i'm so glad you updated. okay i still think he looks like a mixter between brian and kenny. what do you think?? what a sweetie. you look great pri- i miss you and can't wait to see you. did you call me a few times this week??? what can i do for you my dear?? love ya!
Priscilla! He is growing sooo fast! I cant wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving, and you are right we need to get a picture of our babies together before they get to big. Mine is seriously turning into an amazon right before my eyes.
Tim and Priscilla!! I miss you guys like crazy and am super depressed I will not get to see you and meet Christian at Thanksgiving. I'm so coming to Utah during Christmas break, OK?? Pri, your precious son looks A LOT LIKE YOUR DAD! Oh my gosh, he's so a Golladay. Maybe when he gets a little older he will resemble Tim, but I don't see it. He sure is a cutie! I know you called, I'm sorry. I will call you, I promise!! LOVE YOU!
He is soooooooooo adorable! I can't wait to cuddle him! Beautiful pics of you and your family as usual-although the pic of Tim and the binky just made me giggle because my mom thought it made him look like one of the gay designers on one of the decorating shows! hee hee hee!
4 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHH PRI!!!! i'm so glad you updated. okay i still think he looks like a mixter between brian and kenny. what do you think?? what a sweetie. you look great pri- i miss you and can't wait to see you. did you call me a few times this week??? what can i do for you my dear?? love ya!
Priscilla!
He is growing sooo fast! I cant wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving, and you are right we need to get a picture of our babies together before they get to big. Mine is seriously turning into an amazon right before my eyes.
Tim and Priscilla!! I miss you guys like crazy and am super depressed I will not get to see you and meet Christian at Thanksgiving. I'm so coming to Utah during Christmas break, OK?? Pri, your precious son looks A LOT LIKE YOUR DAD! Oh my gosh, he's so a Golladay. Maybe when he gets a little older he will resemble Tim, but I don't see it. He sure is a cutie! I know you called, I'm sorry. I will call you, I promise!! LOVE YOU!
He is soooooooooo adorable! I can't wait to cuddle him! Beautiful pics of you and your family as usual-although the pic of Tim and the binky just made me giggle because my mom thought it made him look like one of the gay designers on one of the decorating shows! hee hee hee!
Post a Comment