Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Baby Shower in Utah!

I am 37 weeks along and I can't wait to have this baby! I feel so dang heavy! Jamee and her adorable girl, Addison came to the shower along with her mom, Connie. I had such a great time at the shower and I am so mad that I forgot to take out my camera earlier. Many of our relatives and friends came and it was nice to get together with everyone.
Here are my sisters in law, they are the best! Tiffany, Becca, Tiffany, Asha, Suzanna, Suze, and Sandy. They are the life of every party!

Here is Sandy and Jessica, the two wonderful people that put the shower together. Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!


These two pictures were not taken at the shower, the first one is of my brother Brian and Tim. The second picture is me and my beautiful niece Shaleigh.









3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures-it was so dang fun to see you and I can't wait to see that little fat baby! I miss you guys already-seriously when you feel up to it-you all need to come out! Love your cute little prego face!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

prissy- you look sooo beautiful. and that also was so fun seeing Brian!!! i havn't seen him forever! ohhh prissy- i'm sorry you're feeling so crappy. ELEVATE YOUR FEET- take baths, DRINK LOTS OF WATER! and other than that...just endure it b/c that baby will be here before you know it and he'll give you a run for your money!!! hahaha. you're going to be the best mom!! I CAN'T WAIT! love ya-

Emily Evans said...

The shower looks like fun and you look so great pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures of baby!

wedding pictures

wedding pictures