Christian Kazu Hewlett 7lbs 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long!
August 24, 8:19 p.m., welcome to this world!
All the nurses were dying to style his hair, he came out to greet mom and visitors with a mohawk.
Here is a proud dad just after the delivery and an exhausted mom a few hours later. Labor and delivery didn't go as quickly as she had hoped.
the poor little guy had a white blood cell count that was too high so he needed an I.V. and antibiotics for 48 hrs, so sad to him with a needle attached to his tiny hand.
so cute, it makes me miss my baby being that small. You actually look really good for everything that you went through. Congrats, i hope to see him this winter when we come back for a visit. post a picture of your house I would love to see it
He is absolutely adorable! Bens hoping he has a little football to hold on to for the big game on sat. If all goes as planned she will be comming just in time.
this is bringing tears to my eyes. i feel like he is my nephew just looking at these pictures. oooooh prissy- i'm SOO HAPPY FOR YOU. that just melted my heart to see you holding him there. please call me when you can chat. my kids nap in the afternoon so try calling then sometime. i want to hear everything and talk to you as a mother!!! congrats. he is BEAUTIFUL. i can't wait to hold him.
I am so sad that I don't get to see him until November! Keep the pics coming and all the stories! I am so glad he's all healthy now, and I have showed all my friends his hair...tooooo cute!
7 comments:
so cute, it makes me miss my baby being that small. You actually look really good for everything that you went through. Congrats, i hope to see him this winter when we come back for a visit. post a picture of your house I would love to see it
Good lookin' kid! Congratulations!
He is soo cute. Love the hair! Hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep.
He is absolutely adorable! Bens hoping he has a little football to hold on to for the big game on sat. If all goes as planned she will be comming just in time.
this is bringing tears to my eyes. i feel like he is my nephew just looking at these pictures. oooooh prissy- i'm SOO HAPPY FOR YOU. that just melted my heart to see you holding him there. please call me when you can chat. my kids nap in the afternoon so try calling then sometime. i want to hear everything and talk to you as a mother!!! congrats. he is BEAUTIFUL. i can't wait to hold him.
Congratulations! He is a cutie!
I am so sad that I don't get to see him until November! Keep the pics coming and all the stories! I am so glad he's all healthy now, and I have showed all my friends his hair...tooooo cute!
Post a Comment