Monday, July 9, 2007

Date Night!

Hayden Hewlett, Matt Hewlett, Alex Guerrero, and Tim. We saw Even Almighty and we looked like a bunch of tourists taking pictures at the theater, but that's o.k., I am Asian and can get away with that :)
Me (at 33 weeks), Alicia (Alex's wife), Sandy (Matt's wife), and Jessica (Hayden's wife who is also pregnant at 20 weeks)

4 comments:

M + L said...

Pri...I cracked up at your comment about getting away with looking like tourists taking pictures because you're Asian!! That was so funny! You still look cute, as always. Thanks for being an awesome friend and talking with me these last few days. Love ya!

Tiffany said...

Cute pics-it makes me homesick so bad! I miss all of you guys-I can't believe Jessica is already 20 weeks! This was the first time I've seen a pic of Alex, it's good to put a face with the name!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

prissy-you are just too cute being prego! i can't wait to see you next week. i CAN'T believe this time is already here. i'm DYING. love ya

cassi said...

Priscilla, How are you? This is Cassi (Bayless). I somehow came upon your blog! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous and you are the cutest pregnant girl! I am so excited for you to have your first baby! Here is my blog: http://theormefamily.blogspot.com/
Cassi

wedding pictures

wedding pictures