Look at that cutie...and I'm talking about YOU PRISSY! You look SO ADORABLE!! I'm absolutely freaking out about Christian's playroom. Your mom is UN-BE-LIEVABLE. That is too amazing for words!! I sent your parents an invite for a health seminar on toxicity in America for next month at my parents house. Tell them it will be so great and informative and it'd be great to see them!! Prissy- miss ya! Call next time you're in town.
1 comment:
Look at that cutie...and I'm talking about YOU PRISSY! You look SO ADORABLE!!
I'm absolutely freaking out about Christian's playroom. Your mom is UN-BE-LIEVABLE. That is too amazing for words!!
I sent your parents an invite for a health seminar on toxicity in America for next month at my parents house. Tell them it will be so great and informative and it'd be great to see them!!
Prissy- miss ya! Call next time you're in town.
Post a Comment