You are cute prego or not! Hope you can come to AZ in April. I really want to "meet" Christian. I've only seen him in person when he was about 4 months old. Remember when I spent the night with you and he slept on my chest?! Can't believe how big he is. What's the little girl's name going to be? Miss ya.
Hello! I was looking around and found your blog. WE are in Utah also, Lehi. You look so good and your family is so cute. I you want we should get together .
4 comments:
You are cute prego or not! Hope you can come to AZ in April. I really want to "meet" Christian. I've only seen him in person when he was about 4 months old. Remember when I spent the night with you and he slept on my chest?! Can't believe how big he is. What's the little girl's name going to be? Miss ya.
Hello! I was looking around and found your blog. WE are in Utah also, Lehi. You look so good and your family is so cute. I you want we should get together .
You have a tiny little tummy. I cannot believe how big Christian is, he suddenly became a little boy
Ummmmm....where's the pregger belly? My stomach is bigger than that on the best day and sucked in!
Post a Comment