Tuesday, March 17, 2009

christian's playroom

my mom came to visit last week and painted christian's playroom. (our storage closet under the stairs) he loves it and it is the coolest playroom ever! the best part, you shut the door and the toys are out of sight. thanks mom! you are the best! ( i would like to credit myself in painting all of 3 fish and grass, hopefully i can keep learning from her so that i can actually do something like this on my own someday)



4 comments:

the Kasallis family said...

oh my gosh! this is soooooo stinking adorable! i can't wait to see it! you're going to have to come help me do something like this in our place!

Kelsie said...

Amazing!! Can't wait to come play!

TQ said...

I love love love it! I still am shocked that your mom can do something like that! She could make a lot of money with that talent. And I love when you wear your hair curly! and you seriously look amazing. I hope you are having fun with your bro this week! Lets play soon!

TQ said...

oops.. I am on Tanner's account-this is Heidi

wedding pictures

wedding pictures