Thursday, January 29, 2009

more recent photos











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Maybe in all the world! He must look like his Dad! I have one request thought, more pictures of his sexy Mommy!

Love
Dad

Chad said...

That kid is pretty stinkin cute, but I think he resembles his mother more :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I love this little man. Isn't it funny how attached you can easily get to your friends kids? Well...more like friends who are like family?? HAHA. I hear the stories of this kid and just love it. Your home is SO beautiful. My mom said it was sooo much fun having lunch at your house last week- she said it was such a treat to visit with Ester. Gosh we all just go so far back huh...good times...good times!

MandB said...

so cute that boy! and COngrATS!!! on the little girl!
--Becca

wedding pictures

wedding pictures