so, tim and i were a little impatient this time and we went fetal photos to find out the sex of our baby and we are having a little girl! my doctor wasn't going to do my ultrasound for another 6 weeks and we just had to know. it was fun and totally worth it.
10 comments:
I am so excited to see her! She is going to be beautiful! Yippeee!
congrats, we are excited to hear you are expecting. when are you due?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Is her name still going to be Mia?! I'm SO HAPPY for you!
Yeah!! I am so excited!
oh i am so excited for you guys! she will be so darling and fun! love you guys
Congratulations! sooo exciting!
Sorry we could not get together soon. I am excited for you guys. As far as vegtables and Christian go have you tried using the Deceptively Delicious CookBook? My kids eat Mac and Cheese but with a 1/2 Cup Butter Nut Squash mixed in
so Lindsay found me at church and told me the news! I am so excited that you are having a girl. After two months you are going to absolutly love it. Priscilla, I hope you already know that I definatly wouldnt mind a bit if you want to use the name Mia too.
Congratulations! I didn't even know you guys were expecting but that's whay I get for having Haydn as a brother - never tells us the fun and exciting news! When are you due?
sooooo jealous! i would call you, but my phone ABSOULTELY SUCKS! i can't dial out or answer it half the time. feb 1st i get a new one... ugh! yay! a girl!!! i can't wait! maybe you should come to puerto vallarta with us next wednesday through the next monday. we're staying in a place my dad owns... lots of extras beds and rooms!!! come!!
Post a Comment