i come home and find the boys in the bathroom, christian had bloody nose during his nap and got it everywhere. poor thing. (my nose bleeds all the time, so i guess he got that wonderful trait from me)
Oh Priscilla, Christian is such a cute little boy! Cassie and I convinced your Dad to fly you and Christian down during tax season. When you come, bring Christian to the office PLEASE! We want to play with him. Hope you're doing well and that your pregnancy is an easy one for you. Miss ya!
When are you comming into town!? And when did you get a piano? Do you play? I bet you are getting excited for nursery. We put Mia in the other week and it was fantastic!
Heidi and I wish you were here with us playing!! We're having way too much fun! I can't believe that bloody nose...SO FUNNY AND SAD ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! Tim is so cute with him. Miss you my friend. xoxo
6 comments:
Oh Priscilla, Christian is such a cute little boy! Cassie and I convinced your Dad to fly you and Christian down during tax season. When you come, bring Christian to the office PLEASE! We want to play with him. Hope you're doing well and that your pregnancy is an easy one for you. Miss ya!
I can't believe he already gets bloody noses....so sad! He really is so darn cute.
sorry I am on Tanner's account, this is Heidi
When are you comming into town!? And when did you get a piano? Do you play? I bet you are getting excited for nursery. We put Mia in the other week and it was fantastic!
Heidi and I wish you were here with us playing!! We're having way too much fun!
I can't believe that bloody nose...SO FUNNY AND SAD ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! Tim is so cute with him.
Miss you my friend.
xoxo
That little couch is hilarious. It makes Christian look so big! What a cutie.
Post a Comment