PRISCILLA! Precious! Hey, my Mom and I might got to Utah mid January for my friend's wedding. We would LOVE to stop by and meet Christian and see you guys, if you don't mind. Let me know. Hope you had a great birthday! I think you're gorgeous! Merry Christmas!
I want birthday updates!!! What did you end up doing? I guess I will probably talk to you tomorrow! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I meant to text you like ten times but for some reason it slipped by! I have been craving Cheesecake factory, maybe we can be wild and go this week for lunch! Pregnancy, I SWEAR!! Tim's 'goat' actually doesnt look that bad! And the sweaters are awesome!
I can't believe I missed my Priscilla's birthday this year. I promise to make it up to you next year. I am SO sorry- but I sure hope you had a good one. Tim is freaking hilarious!!! Pri- I am so happy for you and this upcoming baby. I can't believe I had to find out from Heidi! Love you tons- and life looks wonderful.
4 comments:
PRISCILLA! Precious! Hey, my Mom and I might got to Utah mid January for my friend's wedding. We would LOVE to stop by and meet Christian and see you guys, if you don't mind. Let me know. Hope you had a great birthday! I think you're gorgeous! Merry Christmas!
I want birthday updates!!! What did you end up doing? I guess I will probably talk to you tomorrow! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I meant to text you like ten times but for some reason it slipped by! I have been craving Cheesecake factory, maybe we can be wild and go this week for lunch! Pregnancy, I SWEAR!! Tim's 'goat' actually doesnt look that bad! And the sweaters are awesome!
I can't believe I missed my Priscilla's birthday this year. I promise to make it up to you next year. I am SO sorry- but I sure hope you had a good one. Tim is freaking hilarious!!! Pri- I am so happy for you and this upcoming baby. I can't believe I had to find out from Heidi!
Love you tons- and life looks wonderful.
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment