
i just love all his different facial expressions




he threw this ball on the tile 2 seconds after i took this picture

he LOVES his elmo, i found them chillin on the couch, had to capture it

my husband would not be beautiful as a woman...scary!
love you babe, at least your eyes are gorgeous:)

mom and christian

focusing hard with the light switch

helping dad set up the tree
so, christian's measurements
head-90%
height-75%
weight-30%
his head doesn't look that big to me, guess it is....
does anyone have a child that will not touch fruits and veggies?
eating is more of a chore than anything for my little one
6 comments:
Can't get enough of him! LOVE the Elmo picture. He keeps getting cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of him. Wish I could play with him over the holidays. Maybe the next time you come down. I graduate Saturday! I'm so excited! It'll be nice to come home and start the next phase of life. Merry Christmas to you!
i love the picture of christian helping Tim with the tree! He is so cute.
Hugh is a pretty good eater...but he won't eat vegetables by themselves. Lately I have made a little "fried rice" mixture with white rice, little slices of tofu, frozen carrots, spinach, broccoli....whatever... I mix it all together on on the stove and put a little chicken broth or dashi to give flavor. hugh will gobble it. that is the only way i have found.
I think Tim is very pretty! My kids go through phases of eating veggies-sometimes they can't get enough and sometimes they hate em! I figure as long as I offer them to them every day-they will get what they need! I try not to worry about it anymore. He is such a cutie oh and Topher has those same jammies! Love em!
Wow, that is one great looking boy! And Christian is cute also! What a sweet family! I sure love that sexy woman and that adorable boy. Merry Christmas to the 2 loves of my life, and soon to be 3 loves of my life!
Love Dada Tim
Cute Tim!
love the pics. Your right I'm glad Tim isn't considering a gender change anytime soon. and we are worried Mia might LOVE eating to much. There is nothing, and I mean nothing she wont eat! I wish we could switch problems.
Post a Comment