Priscilla~ He is getting so big! I feel like i just saw you guys and he already looks different. Sorry about not texting you back I am terrible at it. I feel like am always saying that as soon as Mia is older I will have more time. I hope that is the case!
okay could he be a cuter missionary???? that is such a candid picture priscilla!!! oh i'm dying to know where your kids will go. what language are you going to teach them? you know...since you know like 9 and all. what's up with tim's look at your party below?? what a weirdo! loves
Your little guy is sooo cute--I'm talking about Christian--sorry Tim, I guess you're pretty cute too. Kenny is going to have so much fun with that little guy of yours-they have something in common--missionary!!That is such a cute picture. Only 14 more days!! can you believe it? & both he & Jacob will be home. We can hardly wait. Hey I thought you might like to know Eric & Ash have a blog--check it out...Elggrenherd.blogspot.com. It'll be fun to see you guys in a couple of weeks--you are coming aren't you????????
priscilla - thanks for the sleeping advice! it does always seem like every baby is "sleeping through the night" except yours. I have read a ton of books too and follow baby wise guidelines in my own special way. Your little boy is so cute!
okay! i miss you!!! andy and i need to get rid of the store so that we can hang out more!!!! have you come back from az yet? i can't wait for boston to start making cute faces like these that christian is making. he is sooooooo adorable! i can't believe how much he's grown since august! SO CUTE!!
Cute baby! My sis is totally single, and she is in Utah. She is graduated in Nursing...but living in Utah still. Any way...email me at laraellingson@gmail.com and I will give you her info.
he is so cute! if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!
10 comments:
Cutest little missionary I've ever seen!!
Priscilla~
He is getting so big! I feel like i just saw you guys and he already looks different. Sorry about not texting you back I am terrible at it. I feel like am always saying that as soon as Mia is older I will have more time. I hope that is the case!
okay could he be a cuter missionary???? that is such a candid picture priscilla!!! oh i'm dying to know where your kids will go. what language are you going to teach them? you know...since you know like 9 and all.
what's up with tim's look at your party below?? what a weirdo! loves
Your little guy is sooo cute--I'm talking about Christian--sorry Tim, I guess you're pretty cute too. Kenny is going to have so much fun with that little guy of yours-they have something in common--missionary!!That is such a cute picture.
Only 14 more days!! can you believe it? & both he & Jacob will be home. We can hardly wait.
Hey I thought you might like to know Eric & Ash have a blog--check it out...Elggrenherd.blogspot.com. It'll be fun to see you guys in a couple of weeks--you are coming aren't you????????
priscilla - thanks for the sleeping advice! it does always seem like every baby is "sleeping through the night" except yours.
I have read a ton of books too and follow baby wise guidelines in my own special way. Your little boy is so cute!
okay! i miss you!!! andy and i need to get rid of the store so that we can hang out more!!!! have you come back from az yet? i can't wait for boston to start making cute faces like these that christian is making. he is sooooooo adorable! i can't believe how much he's grown since august! SO CUTE!!
prissy- i'm just packing the rest of today b/c we leave to CA tomorrow...COME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh!!! enjoy the nice weather. it's tooooooooo cold up here! we're blessing boston tomorrow. we'll miss you! call me when you get back.
Cute baby! My sis is totally single, and she is in Utah. She is graduated in Nursing...but living in Utah still. Any way...email me at laraellingson@gmail.com and I will give you her info.
he is so cute!
if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog
email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!
Post a Comment