Thursday, December 27, 2007

Birthday and Christmas Party

so, we went to an 'ugly sweater and mustache' christmas party. it was pretty funny, tim won the 'best mustache' prize. can't wait to go again next year! i wore a sweater vest with two giraffes and branches.


look who found his hand!






my 27th birthday!

3 comments:

M + L said...

Thanks Pri!! San Diego was so fun! I am so sad I will not be at Kenny's homecoming :( I leave January 7th and start school on the 9th. I LOVE CHRISTIAN!! And totally think he is the cutest baby ever! I asked your Mom if you cut his hair and she said no and that he is losing it. How sad! I hope you had a fun birthday and I totally thought of you guys on December 9th :) I will never forget! I'm weird like that. I won't be coming home next year until I graduate so please send me pics of your little boy! Love ya!!

M + L said...

I graduate December 13, 2008! Haha! I only know the exact date because my Dad needed to know so he could take vacation. I CANNOT WAIT! I will be going Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. Only time I could come home is in August, but I don't want to spend the money because I graduate that following semester and I can't fly for free anymore :( I leave on Monday and am sad about it. I like being around my family, but I know when I get back it will feel all normal again. I miss you guys! Move back to AZ already!!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday and cute pics! Keep them coming-it's my only connection to that cute little nephew I hope to meet before he's walking and talking!

wedding pictures

wedding pictures