Friday, February 8, 2008

Another trip to AZ!!!

Christian and I were in Arizona for 3 and a half weeks. The weather was so wonderful. My dad got this great onesie along with a few others that I will have to post once they fit. Oh, Christian went to the doc today and weighs 17lbs 7oz. He is now 5 months old and killing my back! He is one solid little boy.


We love it when he wakes up happy!

In his little polar bear outfit his nana just had to buy for him.




My handsome boys

Baby and mom








With uncle Brian (who spoils him just as much as the grandparents)

Kenny just got home from his mission in Japan and played some hawaiian songs for Christian











Kenny borrowed my camera and took this cute shot

8 comments:

becca said...

so cute! He is getting so big. I am jealous you got to go to sunny AZ. I am so missing the sun and good weather these days.
Is Christian sleeping any better?
Hughie is just hit and miss these days...but i'll take the good days anyway.

becca said...

ps I made a connection with a girl from your home ward in AZ - she is living here in omaha and her husband is graduating dental school this year - her name is dana griggs.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

alright- i can't believe how big he's getting pri. this is so much fun to see. i'm SOOO sad we didn't connect when you were here. i'm so sorry pri-life was waay too crazy last month. okay so i'm coming up feb 24th for that WHOLE week. just me and the kids!! we're staying at heidi's that whole week. all of my family will be up there that week too. it will be fun. we for sure will come by and play!!! love you.

Ainges said...

Ok, so I am going to call you today, but I just wanted you to know! hehehe! talk to you soon!

the Kasallis family said...

oh my gosh! what an adorable baby! you look so good! it was so fun to see you the other day. did you ever get your shoes figured out?? and let me know about your bling grill! boston totally spit up out of his nose again today! how do you fix that?!?

Anonymous said...

See here

Tiffany said...

OHHHH! I can't wait to see him! We are coming in June to pick up the kids-I think the exact dates are the 15th-22nd. I'm glad you finally posted some new pics-I need to see lots more though!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ohhhh you and heidi are playing right now and having so much fun. i'm so jealous and i can't wait to get together and play in about 12 days!!! loves

wedding pictures

wedding pictures