Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blessing day and my little Batman

Mr. Batman!


Baby blessing day, he was so good the whole time. We blessed him at my mother in law's house. It was such a wonderful experience.






3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what a sweetie...i wish i could be there to see him right now. brett's goin to utah this weekend. he begged me to go with him. his grandma died and so he's going to her funeral-staying in alpine though. hoenstly, the only reason i'm sooo sad i'm not going is b/c i don't get to see you. i'll come up soon. HEIDI AND TANNER ARE MOVING TO SLC DECEMBER 1ST!!!! so i'll be up!!!! i can't wait to see you. love ya-

Shawneen said...

Priscilla~
He is so adorable and he holds his head up so well! I think Mia might be bigger than him though, so I hope he likes the amazons. We love you guys! can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Tiffany said...

So sad we missed it! Thanks for all the great pics! Is it wierd that I have dreams about meeting him? I can't wait to see this cutie up close-I have a feeling the pictures just don't do him justice for just how adorable he is-which is amazing-seeing as how in pictures he is the most adorable baby I have ever seen!

wedding pictures

wedding pictures