Sunday, July 1, 2007

Baby Shower!

I had a baby shower thrown for us on Saturday and it was so much fun to see so many people. I really appreciate the time everyone took to come see me. I am 32 weeks along, can't believe it. Here are some of my friends, Melanie, Brooke, Casey, Lauren, Ashley, and Channing. I wish I got more pictures of everyone else that came.
My mom made lots of feijoada for the shower, it was very good and everyone loved it.








Here is the wonderful lady, Nancy McDougal, that hosted the shower at her home, thank you so much!

4 comments:

M + L said...

How funn! I wish I could have been there...did you get cool stuff? Wow Pri, less than 8 weeks left and you're done. How exciting!

Josh & Elise said...

Hey Priscilla-
This is Elise Eberhard from your old ward out in Pecan Creek! So crazy to come across your blog and how exciting that you are expecting! We miss seeing your cheerful faces every sunday but we are glad that things are going so well there in chilly Utah. Can't wait to see pictures once you have the babe! Keep in touch! -Elise

the Kasallis family said...

wow!! are we REALLY that short!?!? that is so funny! the food really was so dang good. i'm actually craving it right now. and maybe some cheese... :)

Josh & Elise said...

priscilla-
it was so nice to hear back from you. glad all is well. i figured out how to post music but it was so frustrating that i don't think i could even explain it because i just kept trying things till it worked. sorry! the first place to start though is by looking up standalone player online and it should walk you through it all. good luck! -Elise

wedding pictures

wedding pictures