so, as i mentioned before, christian had the same issues, acid reflux, constant belly aches and gas..., but the second time around we know a little better what to do. i just wanted to list the things that really helped us this time:
1. miracle blanket- seriously a miracle, why didn't anyone tell me about this blanket!!!
2. gripe water- way better than mylicon
3. hold baby upright for 30-60 min after eating- gives them time to digest the food a bit.
4. put baby down to sleep after being awake no longer than 2 hrs- thank you dr. weissbluth
5. i stayed off dairy and citrus-not sure how much it helped, but i think it helped a bit
6. reflexologist- if you are into that
7. yoga:)-for your own sanity
i have more to list but i will stop, when your baby screams all the time, you get to the point where you will try anything and everything, some things work others don't. so if i get a 3rd with reflux i will be able to handle it even better and learn more new tricks.
stella is so happy now and she is always smiling and laughing. i am so glad that she feels better.
i also want to say, i just fed her rice cereal today for the first time and she devoured it like a champ. she was shaking she was so excited to take every bite. gotta love her.

3 comments:
YAY! I'm so happy for you!! I didn't know how much longer you could take it. Your Dad told me that Southwest charged for Stella to come down for Thanksgiving...and I ALMOST believed him for a second...and then he started laughing at his own joke. He said, "She's so fat Southwest Airlines said she needed her OWN seat!" Gotta love your Dad! Stella too, of course! I seriously would babysit everyday you're here if you'd let me :)
Those are good to know!!! Who knows how ours will be so this might be my reference guide!
Yeah Stella!!! I am so glad she is getting so much better! I just caught up on the Halloween pics and they sure were adorable. You are such a cute bee! Lets play tomorrow!
Post a Comment