now that stella feels better, she has turned out to be the best baby ever! she is so fun and is always smiling and laughing, we love her little personality!
we have been going to the dinosaur museum about once a week since christian started walking and i always forget my camera, so today i snapped some photos. he loves this place and it is great to come here when it is freezing outside!
hanging out in the stroller
he knows the ins and outs of this place and just zooms through to check out his favorite spots
It was fun to see you guys in AZ. The kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe how big Christian is. He lost some of his baby face. Too bad I got sick and didn't see anymore of you. Hope you guys had fun!!
These Christmas pictures are BEAUTIFUL. You look great Prissy. I can't believe I dropped the ball and we didn't connect last weekend. I am SO SO sorry. I wanted to see you so badly too. Can't believe how big Christian is. And that chubby Stella...just to die for. Priss...I need your address. Will you email it to me please? Thank you!
Your tree looks great! Ok I am sooo glad Stella is now the happy baby you always dreamed of. James is finally that for us now, and it is so much more fun! Is Christian staying in bed now? How did you do? Thats always a hard stage.
3 comments:
It was fun to see you guys in AZ. The kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe how big Christian is. He lost some of his baby face. Too bad I got sick and didn't see anymore of you. Hope you guys had fun!!
These Christmas pictures are BEAUTIFUL. You look great Prissy.
I can't believe I dropped the ball and we didn't connect last weekend. I am SO SO sorry. I wanted to see you so badly too. Can't believe how big Christian is. And that chubby Stella...just to die for.
Priss...I need your address. Will you email it to me please? Thank you!
Your tree looks great! Ok I am sooo glad Stella is now the happy baby you always dreamed of. James is finally that for us now, and it is so much more fun! Is Christian staying in bed now? How did you do? Thats always a hard stage.
Post a Comment