tim loves being twins with christian, whether it is wearing the same clothes, sunglasses, or having the same haircut, i must admit, he is the cutest dad out there. in the picture above you can see they have the same long thick eyelashes.
Way super cute! Where's Stella? I have something for her...I need to mail it, but I want to make her more stuff to send with it-maybe I will just send this and when I get a chance to make more I will send that then! Can't wait to see her..eeee!
CONGRATS on baby Stella!! I want to see more pictures of her! Your Dad sent me some he took on his iPhone. She's sooooooooo adorable! Oh, and Christian is pretty darn cute too. Those pics of him and Tim are too cute.
4 comments:
Way super cute! Where's Stella? I have something for her...I need to mail it, but I want to make her more stuff to send with it-maybe I will just send this and when I get a chance to make more I will send that then! Can't wait to see her..eeee!
That is so adorable! That is seriously going to be Ben with his little boy, I'm so excited.
Oh Stella-why hasn't your dad put some pics up of you yet? I am so sad I am not there to see your beautiful little perfect face!
CONGRATS on baby Stella!! I want to see more pictures of her! Your Dad sent me some he took on his iPhone. She's sooooooooo adorable! Oh, and Christian is pretty darn cute too. Those pics of him and Tim are too cute.
Post a Comment