
our little girl was born on thurs june 25th at 8:35 p.m. labor and delivery was such a great experience, lasted less than 6 hrs and i pushed for 5 minutes. the scene in the delivery room went like this, we were laughing and talking with the doctors and nurses then i pushed about 10 times and then we were all laughing and talking again. she weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and 18 in long. she has a set of lungs that blows people away, does not sound like a newborn. we love her so much and we are so grateful she is here.
9 comments:
i love her!!! she is so beautiful! i wish bennett didn't start screaming his head off so i could have held her longer. he was jealous.
Congratulations!! Stella is adorable! James is going to just love her when he comes out. I think she looks like you. You look fabulous by the way, isn't getting induced so much easier. I think so.
So sweet and edible! She is perfect! So sad I can't snuggle her and smell her baby smell! Maybe if I get really close to the monitor I can smell her sweetness...
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her!
congratulations! she is darling! i'm so happy for you that everything with the delivery went so smoothly. did you induce? my doc. has given me that option, but i'm not sure what i want to do. hope you're getting enough rest and you are so lucky she has so much hair already! :-)
YAY PICTURES! I'm so happy for you! She is a DOLL as I knew she would be! I sent you a package! Let me know when you get it :) Love ya!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! She is beautiful!
She has so much hair! I am glad it was a good labor, you must have had drugs if you were laughing. Congratulations, I hope I can meet her sometime
PRI and TIM, we are so glad she is finally here, she is so beautiful and perfect. We love you guys, see you soon.
Post a Comment