Ha ha! I LOVE the last picture. He cracks me up! You can tell he was having the time of his life coloring those eggs. I had fun playing with him, especially at TJ Max. He laughed and squealed. What a cutie! It was great to see you too!
Love the pics! And by the way, I saw your prego pics and you look fabulous! You couldn't look fat if you tried. We are coming in the home stretch though. Yeah!!!
3 comments:
Ha ha! I LOVE the last picture. He cracks me up! You can tell he was having the time of his life coloring those eggs. I had fun playing with him, especially at TJ Max. He laughed and squealed. What a cutie! It was great to see you too!
Love the pics! And by the way, I saw your prego pics and you look fabulous! You couldn't look fat if you tried. We are coming in the home stretch though. Yeah!!!
oh my goodness! you're due in like a month!? induction?
Post a Comment