what? 34 weeks? is this a joke? you possibly could be the cutest prego girl around prissy. youswelled with Christian at the end?? is that mean? you still were tiny and so cute- just swelled for you. oh my gosh...i have the flu and not thinking straight i might get a death call from you tom for saying that. christian is getting SO BIG!! love you so much and miss you-wish i was there to play with you and heidi. nothing sounds better than relaxing with my 2 sista's over there. congrats to brian!! What a darling wife!! tell tim he only gets uglier. ;) LOVE YOU!
SHUT UP! That first picture of you makes me sick, I'll look that big in my 4th month. White people = marshmellows. Hahaha! Christian is a doll! Is the "little person" still kicking your ribs?! Miss you!
Ok! You dont even look pregnant! I don't know if I can be prego with you anymore. so when you decide that you and Tim are ready for #3 let me know, because we definatley cant be prego together again. Thank goodness I am in AZ.
Oohhh... I love the new pics! And I know I need to post more pics, tanner needs to bring me my adapter from his office! And you reminded I need to take some belly shots since I don't think I have ANY with Oliver. Lets do go to the gardens this week and maybe the mall and let the kids play! Call me!
6 comments:
what? 34 weeks? is this a joke? you possibly could be the cutest prego girl around prissy. youswelled with Christian at the end?? is that mean? you still were tiny and so cute- just swelled for you. oh my gosh...i have the flu and not thinking straight i might get a death call from you tom for saying that.
christian is getting SO BIG!!
love you so much and miss you-wish i was there to play with you and heidi. nothing sounds better than relaxing with my 2 sista's over there.
congrats to brian!! What a darling wife!!
tell tim he only gets uglier. ;)
LOVE YOU!
SHUT UP! That first picture of you makes me sick, I'll look that big in my 4th month. White people = marshmellows. Hahaha! Christian is a doll! Is the "little person" still kicking your ribs?! Miss you!
HEY, TIM
IT'S YOUR FAVORITE 5TH GRADE TEACHER!
Ok! You dont even look pregnant! I don't know if I can be prego with you anymore. so when you decide that you and Tim are ready for #3 let me know, because we definatley cant be prego together again. Thank goodness I am in AZ.
Oohhh... I love the new pics! And I know I need to post more pics, tanner needs to bring me my adapter from his office! And you reminded I need to take some belly shots since I don't think I have ANY with Oliver. Lets do go to the gardens this week and maybe the mall and let the kids play! Call me!
P.S. your dress at the wedding is so cute and you look so cute.
Post a Comment