DON'T WORRY, NO SPOILERS HERE
i finished reading 'breaking dawn' and can i say i am so sad that it is all over, i remember reading the last harry potter book and being sad when i finished reading that last page. i should be happy, right?
whether i am watching a series or reading a series, i just want to know how it ends and what happens but then when it does, i just wish it would keep going... drives me insane! you just get so attached to characters in a series, different than a movie or one book. (except for mr. darcy, who doesn't love him)
just wanted to let everyone know how i feel right now.
i am excited for fall-season 4 of prison break and season 5 of lost. lost is supposedly going 6 seasons.
i think the greatest yet shortest series was arrested development. only 2 1/2 seasons.
tim and i are watching it again because it is hilarious!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wedding pictures

6 comments:
I know how you feel-I finished reading it on Sunday-I couldn't put it down! So sad! I still have yet to read Pride and Predjudice-I know I know! Is it really only season 4 of Lost? I thought for sure we have already seen at least 4 seasons!
I was so sad when I finished Breaking Dawn too! I loved it and I wish I wouldn't have finished it so fast. :)
I just got done with the book like 5mins ago and I have to agree I am sad it is ending too. But I am super excited for the movie.
I know what you mean. I have not yet started reading it because I do not want it to be over. I am actually re reading Eclipse to drag it out. I also want to read it when I can truly enjoy it, not when the kids are screaming. Have you read The Other Boylen Girl, so good, the movie sucked, the book rocked....lastly tell cassie to invite me to see her blog
'Breaking Dawn'? What is that? And seriously, can anything be compared to Harry Potter? I think not. You know what was really good - the movie 'Red Dawn'. But, I do agree that Arrested Development is probably the best (and funniest) TV show ever made. I can't believe that was cancelled so soon. I'm crying here just thinking about it. PS - The Paulina Rubio song on your blog was huge during my mission (or maybe shortly thereafter when I was a post-mission geek still trying to do everything in my mission language).
okay, we should talk about breaking dawn. loved it, but it felt like stephenie meyer rushed to finish it or something.... like all the build up was for not much of anything. but, i still liked it. oh, and we have season 2 of arrested development sitting on top of our t.v. right now, begging to be watched. so freaking funny.
Post a Comment