Wednesday, August 20, 2008

for tim-we miss you and love you!

so i am with my family in st john for a week and tim couldn't come so he asked me to post some pics of his little boy. we miss you!!!!
tim, check out his lips in the pic below, who do those belong to....

my little boy is walking and loving it!
helping his nana in the kitchen





swimming with his nana
he wouldn't look at me for any pictures, a little distracted by the beautiful sand and water













11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A STUD! I miss that little sucker! He looks like he misses his DAD! Everyone here misses his shining face! I love you guys!

Jennie Minor said...

he is such a cute little baby. I think he looks a lot like Tim in the last pic. Hope you guys are having fun! The beach and water looks amazing.

Shawneen said...

Ok who wouldn't be distracted by the sand and the water! It is sooo beautiful there. How fun that he is walking! Mia is almost there, she has a big bump on her head to prove it.

M + L said...

I can't believe how big he is! And he's walking!!! YAY! I hope you are having so much fun over there. I'm glad you went and took your son, even though Tim couldn't make it. You should think about baby modeling. He's such a cutie :)

I heard about the death of your nephew, Kaleo Hewlett. I'm very sorry. My friend in Hawaii, Natalie, has a cousin that dated Kaleo for awhile and her and I talked the other day. My prayers are with the Hewlett family.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!! I can't believe Christian will be ONE on Sunday. Love ya!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay Heidi called and told me how much fun she had at your party! IT MADE ME MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I just love your darling family. Christian is such a cutie...you prego yet?? hehee.

M + L said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!!!! ONE YEAR OLD ALREADY?! SO CUTE!

Stephen and Effie said...

Fun for you! Poor Tim, now you do not have to be jealous of me, your water looks just as clear

Jaime said...

Hi Priscilla! I was blog surfing and randomly found your blog. Small world! See you in Primary!
Jaime

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey, how was St. Johns for you anyways???

the Kasallis family said...

oh my gosh! it's been toooooo long! can i first say "look at your mom's arms!" i want her arms!!

Jill and Braden Crockett said...

tim this is braden cute family man looks like you lucked out. tell your cute mom hi for me, I miss ya man hope your loving life- braden jill daxton and tylee

wedding pictures

wedding pictures