Thursday, April 17, 2008

When Dad takes care of baby...

so, what happens when dad is left in charge of feeding the baby?

tim: honey, i took my eyes off of him for 5 seconds! i put the bowl far away from him, i went to get him a napkin. you are the one that was taking too long to get him a bib!


pri: so....you are saying this is my fault?
tim: ......yes........
pri: right.....well, hold on, let me get my camera
christian: woohoo! i get another bath:)


showing off the muscles








giving dad kisses, he sure loves his dad




8 comments:

M + L said...

Oh my gosh! My favorite picture is the second one where Christian is just smiling. That one is classic! It is so cute, I emailed it to my Mom...just HAD to! He's so cute I want to pinch his cheeks :) Too funny Tim thought he couldn't reach the bowl. You can tell who watches him and takes care of him :P Btw, is he crawling yet? If you get professional pictures, I would like to have one if you don't mind. How's everything else going for ya?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Are you kidding me with these pictures? WHY DO WE EVEN LET MEN BE INVOLVED IN OUR CHILDREN??? Okay of course you know i'm kidding with that. These are a classic.
I sighed outloud when I read that I'm missing out on a lunch date with you and Heidi. I miss you girls! Don't have too much fun with out me. Talk heidi into updating her FREAKING blog.
GO ARCHULETA!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

hee hee hee! without dads we wouldn't have half the pics of messy kids would we? too cute-i miss those kissy cheeks!

the Kasallis family said...

too freaking cute!! i just adore that little boy!!! oh my gosh! i bet you're having so much fun with him! your poor couch! :)

okay, your last comment cracked me up! i thought the girl from a series of unfortunate events would have been the perfect bella. i'm glad they used cedric from harry potter for edward. i think he was a good choice, but i always thought he was cute. i need to watch the trailer. we should see the movie together! i'm so excited.

oh! and i need some more kids books. i have actually heard of a few of those. thank you for the ideas! i am going to go get them! i like the sandra boyton books ( i think that's her last name... i'm too lazy to go look) they're cute. my nephews love them, so does boston.

anyway! we're back in town. i had a wedding cake today, have one tomorrow and a tea party saturday. then we're closing!! crazy! i'm kinda sad, but very relieved. i'll make an extra chocolate cake for you guys. remind me about the recipe. i can give it to you in ounces... if you want to get a scale. :)

i really should stop. this is getting so long!! okay! talk to you soon!

Sheryl said...

oH he is just so cute! I love all the pics...but i think the last is my favorite..they seem to have such a great bond!

Shawneen said...

Mia loves to give the same kind of open mouth kisses too. That is exactly what Ben would have said if that had been me! I think you handled it perfectly though. I would have been freaking out! OK is your mom going to France for 2months!? When she gets back she better give a cooking class.

Ainges said...

I cant believe the picture with all of the food all over him!! I would die! Oscar and I go to AZ tomorrow,Tuesday, and we get back Saturday. So we wont see you for a little while but when we get back I will call you to set up another lunch date!

Anonymous said...

i would suck his little tits and feel his dicklet

wedding pictures

wedding pictures