Tuesday, April 29, 2008

christian-8 months old, dad- 27yrs old last week

such a stud
for those of you that know my child, you know he does not sit still. bathing, dressing, and changing him is a battle every single time. if i could capture our nursing sessions i would, got the little one in a headlock, but the strong kid breaks free, stands up and starts laughing and reaching for whatever is in sight. i wonder sometimes why i keep on trying.







tim's bday! 27!

7 comments:

Shawneen said...

Happy be-lated Birthday Tim!! April birthdays are the best! Ok your baby is all over the place. Actually I think he has been that way since he was born! Its ok though cause hes so dang cute.

AshleyS said...

happy bday to time. and that's crazy your little one is already 8 months. you'll be throwing his 1 year party before you know it!

AshleyS said...

haha, TIM, not time

Tiffany said...

Adorable pics! I love the bum shot and the one where he looks like 'oh no, i've been caught palying with the faucet!'
Thanks for the comment on the home schooling, I will have to put some thought into it for sure-luckily I still have a year or two before I really need to figure it out!
We are coming out a couple days before or on the 15th of June and are planning on staying for the week after that-so anytime for pictures would be fine-I will be huge and prego at that time though, so I hope your friend can hide me behind someone or something! Love your face!

the Kasallis family said...

what a little stud! i know! don't you totally wish you could take pics of them when they're eating!?! boston does the funniest things- like when he balls up one of his fists and looks like he's about to punch me in the boob!!

Brett and Rachael said...

Priscilla! I thought of you the other day and wondered if you had one of these! How are you? Your little guy is adorable! You still in Utah? We should get together sometime if you are.

Anonymous said...

love my tongue and finger in his ass

wedding pictures

wedding pictures