Sunday, March 28, 2010

my little 'baller'

kazu is obssesed with basketball and he knows tim's weak spot and at bed time he says 'practice jumpshots!' and of course, tim gives in...what a sucker
he is a little perfectionist and practices until he works up a sweat. he makes most of his shots from all angles in the room and from far away!


they both made it!






stella has daddy's lips (just ignore the cottage cheese)






they love to dress the same









2 comments:

M + L said...

How cute! Who knew he would be such a good little basketball player!! I can't believe how long his hair is and that Stella girl is still a beauty. Visit AZ! I'd love to show you my house!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay that's awesome you found a skin care that you LOVE!! I'll have to try that.
Darling pictures of Cazu and Tim shootin hoops- TOO CUTE!! They are TWINS!!!!!!! Hair and all.
and that little Stella...too cute for words.
So fun seeing you last week prissy- you're just like a sis. love ya.

wedding pictures

wedding pictures