Thursday, January 14, 2010

doing some major catch up

winters can be boring being stuck indoors all day and the following pictures just capture christian so well. the first-drinking his instant breakfast shake (which pretty much keeps him alive and growing because he doesn't eat)
the pictures are in the order of newest to oldest
number 2-playing video games
number 3-taking pictures (i end up deleting about 100 pictures every night)
he seriously pulled this catalog out of the trash and got down on the floor and started flipping through the pages. see tim, it's ok that he sings and dances along to mamma mia...
getting ready to try out the new sled on christmas morning
he did not love it, but it was his first time

christmas morning mess

my birthday
stella and allie
i love my birthday
giving dad loves
who knew 'time out' could be so much fun

visiting the reindeer

making gingerbread houses, eating candy and frosting for dinner (good job, dad)

3 comments:

M + L said...

Priscilla! So cute! And I LOVED your outfit you were wearing when you visited the reindeer. Christian is a hoot, he just cracks me up. So much for being put in "time out". Ha ha! I really hope I can make it to Utah in Feb. I'll let you know.

Shawneen said...

Happy late Birthday!!! and lindsay's right you do look fabulous as always! Love the pics, stella is getting sooooo cute. We need to get together soon! I need a girls night bad!

Laurie said...

Priscilla, it was great to see your family yesterday - your children are beautiful.

wedding pictures

wedding pictures