Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i just might go crazy





so, i probably shouldn't be blogging, but it is the only thing i can do at 10 p.m. to get my mind off the crying, or i might just lose it.
i just want to say that my little boy is so wonderful, he has been so patient and obedient and i couldn't ask for a sweeter child. he is so kind to his sister. when i have to hold stella most of the day to keep from crying, he is so good.

why, why do i have to get the colicky ones? maybe the third one will be better (ha, that's what i thought about #2)
my precious little girl has pretty much been crying all day and i am out of ideas (and i know all the tricks) and my body just can't hold my chubby princess any longer.
i know there are people out there that can relate.
my house is a wreck because i can't keep up with anything, by the time i finish the laundry and put it away, the next load is ready. my poor family has to eat food that can be prepared in either 10 min or one handed.
every car ride is complete torture
on top of everything, you can't really hire a babysitter to go out at night because that's when she is the worst!
it is just a horrible cycle, you lay her down and she gets a belly ache, screams, swallows air, screams, gets worse belly ache, screams....
well, i just keep telling myself 'by christmas she will be better', christian got better at 6 months.
ok, that's enough, but as a warning , next time you see me, i might be a little crazy in the head.
she sure is cute though and when she is happy she loves to laugh and talk, i just cherish those moments, cause it changes in a blink of an eye and she's on to the next belly ache.

6 comments:

M + L said...

I will take that cute chub of love ANYDAY! Fly her to AZ :)

Ainges said...

I love the last three posts! You are on a role! But the last one made me so sad for you! I am exhausted and crazy in the head at the end of the day, I can't adding a baby that screams all day long! I am so sorry! Hopefully she will take a bottle tonight or in the next day. Oh and I love the tutu pictures.

Jennie Minor said...

so sorry! I hope that in a little over a month she wont be so colicky! poor thing. breaks my heart! beautiful kids!

Shannon said...

I'm sorry Stella has been so colicky. I hope she gets better soon. You're doing a great job with your kids.

AshleyS said...

Misery really does love company b/c your post made me feel better about saying to Weston tonight, "If ONE more thing goes wrong tomorrow, I am staying in bed until Halloween." Up all night with a food poisoned toddler last night, who fell asleep on my bed this evening and had an accident before I was able to move her into her own bed...my poor little newborn probably wonders where his attention went (today I didn't have the energy to rock him so i put him in his carseat in the bathroom with the fan on and water running in the sink and for some reason those sounds put him right to sleep.) Weird I know. But I was desparate for a break. Now I am checking blogs while I wait for my comforter to go through the washer and dryer before I can go to bed.

Brandon and Brittani Romney said...

those pictures are soo adorable!

wedding pictures

wedding pictures