
here are the latest photos of stella and her cousin allie. we decided it would be fun to take lots of pics to show them when they are older.

both so tired

this pic is kind of blurry but so funny! allie's headband fell in her face and she was not too happy about it, but stella sure thought it was funny
6 comments:
These pictures are the cutest! It was so fun visiting you for a whole week. I love your kiddos! Please let me know when you need company, I can fly right over! And thanks for letting me stay at your place and eat all your food. You really are the best! Tell Christian I miss him already.
your kids are so cute!
stella is so cute! i love her eyes and all her hair...and those chubby legs!
stella is getting more and more gorgous! I love her cute little smile and you look great!
Oh my goodness...those girls make motherhood look like picture perfect- from the bows and the perfect little happy faces! Do those darling little things really keep us up all night??? hahaha.
xoxo
wish you were here with us this weekend to play!!
delicious babies!
Post a Comment