
cori called us after seeing a picture of stella and asked if she could take pictures of her, these are just so beautiful, i can't stop looking at them. thank you so much! her blog is http://www.corihenderson.blogspot.com/ i was so impressed, it takes a LOT of patience to do newborn photos. stella is 6 days old in these shots.







11 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Stella is BEAUTIFUL!!! These pictures are stunning!! I hope my kids are HALF as cute as yours!
Oh my heavens those are so cute!! She is seriously the prettiest baby I have ever seen..
oi gata. que fabricacao! linda, linda, linda! para bens.
she is so pretty just like her mother.
love
dad
She is so beautiful! I love these pictures!
Great pictures! Stella looks so sweet. I absolutely love her name too!
She is so cute. Seriously the cutest baby ever! Awesome pictures.
I cant believe how seriously gorgous she is! She looks just like you. The photographer did an great job!
I love the picture where she is up on her hands, that is such a hard shot to get for a child that cannot hold her head up at all. She is beautiful
oh my gosh prissy...she has got to be the most gorgeous baby I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! These photos are breathtaking!!! I can only imagine how hard this is deciding which ones to blow up big! All of them?
Okay i talked to heidi just barely and i'm freaking out to get details about Christian's finger. WHAT HAPPENED???
wow that finger situation would put me over the edge hope he is okay.
your baby is so beautiful priscilla!
I taught Cori in 5th grade! Your baby and little boy are adorable!
Post a Comment