i can't believe i am exposing my belly to the world, but i wanted to share some of these cute pictures my friend channing took for me. thank you so much! it is fun having your picture taken when you don't care about looking skinny:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wedding pictures






9 comments:
Pri! These pictures are so cute! They turned out great. It was so fun to talk to you the other day. Can't WAIT to see you and Christian...and Tim :) Travel safely!
They are beautiful! She did an excellent job!
tiffany is so sweet. okay, i showed these to my friend who just had a baby and we both hate you. you are so stinking cute!
Cute pictures. I remeber when I used to be that small!!!! Two weeks left
Oh my goodness prissy....these are breathtaking. you are one beauty and a perfect looking pregnant woman. can't wait for you to have 2 kiddies!
xoxo
Hi Priscilla,
I love these pictures!!!! You look great. I'm so excited for your new baby to come. I can't wait to see her. Love you!!
So this is when you still enjoy being pregnant. I am just so cranky now and sick of waiting hopefully he comes soon
LOVE THEM! You are tiny and so cute pregnant!
GORE-JUSS.
Seriously, you're a beauty. I hope you're feeling great and having fun!
Loves,
Becca
Post a Comment