Tuesday, July 8, 2008

hanging out at the pool

i know he is mine, but seriously, how cute!
he really tries to swim, head underwater and all, it is pretty funny.



mom and christian getting some sun

8 comments:

M + L said...

Priscilla! You're so gorgeous and I love that chub of yours! He's too precious. I remember the day you called me and told me you were pregnant! I was so excited for you and look how big he is now. That's great he likes the water so much. Can't wait until he gets his first hair cut.

Jennie Minor said...

He is so cute! It was so good to see you yesterday, thank you so much for coming, and the gift! I LOVE IT! I agree with your friend Lindsay, you are so gorgeous, and I love your hair cut!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Your teeth look so white priscilla! alright now that little Christian- WHAT A HEART BREAKER!! I love how you are having so much fun with him.
I took my kids for a drive down memory lane yesterday (we were bored obviously). I took them past our old houses on Fountain where we used to have CRAZY FUN TOGETHER! Ohhh memories...

Stephen and Effie said...

Cute Priscilla. I miss you coming my way soon?

Brett and Rachael said...

hey you, cute pics. I love naked baby pictures!! We need to get together again soon!

Farnsworth Family Newsletter said...

hi pris! I love the swim pics. Has he been having fun at swim lessons? I am coming home in a few days so we will have to swim with the little men.

Farnsworth Family Newsletter said...

sorry this is Heidi Ainge, I didn't realize I was using my moms account.

Tiffany said...

Cutest ever! What else can I say?

wedding pictures

wedding pictures