I love him! I was waiting for you to put up some more pictures and I'm glad you did. Utah's still cold, huh? You should come visit Hawaii!! I only have 9 months left and I'm done. YAY! Hope you and Tim and the baby are doing well.
i would love to be in arizona right now. the weather SUCKS up here!! yes, that is wilson! :) i'm such a dork. are you getting a tan? i'm so white! i need some sun! oh and tell your mom that boston LOVES that yellow duck now. it makes him laugh.
6 comments:
Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello. How cute and sweet!
I love him! I was waiting for you to put up some more pictures and I'm glad you did. Utah's still cold, huh? You should come visit Hawaii!! I only have 9 months left and I'm done. YAY! Hope you and Tim and the baby are doing well.
ah! he's so cute! you look great! we need to get together soon and go shopping or something!
It was so good seeing you! Christian is even more adorable in real life! Hope to see you soon! Love you guys!
i love the picture where he is laughing at his dad! he is too cute.
i would love to be in arizona right now. the weather SUCKS up here!! yes, that is wilson! :) i'm such a dork. are you getting a tan? i'm so white! i need some sun! oh and tell your mom that boston LOVES that yellow duck now. it makes him laugh.
Post a Comment