Hi Pricilla! Of course we remember you guys! I'll never forget Tim trying to train me a little at LA fitness. He made me run up and down the stairs as fast as I could in front of everyone. EMBARRASSING!! I forgive him though. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. My feet has been pretty swollen too. I am surviving though. Thanks for saying hi. Take care!
2 comments:
Nice! I love Elder Golladay-too funny!
Hi Pricilla! Of course we remember you guys! I'll never forget Tim trying to train me a little at LA fitness. He made me run up and down the stairs as fast as I could in front of everyone. EMBARRASSING!! I forgive him though. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. My feet has been pretty swollen too. I am surviving though. Thanks for saying hi. Take care!
Post a Comment