Below is Tim with his adorable nephews Tage and Connor
Wow, could this face get any chubbier. At least my husband looks hot. The other day, Tim was resting his forehead on my belly while he was talking to the baby and little Christian kept kicking him. It was pretty funny. Guess he didn't like what he was hearing.
.jpg)

4 comments:
Whatever. You do not look chubby one bit. I can't believe how big your stomach has gotten since the last time I saw you! Time flies, maybe not for you. Ha Ha! Hang in there. You only have, what a little more than 2 months left? I can't wait to see what baby Christian looks like. Did you like any of my middle names?
HMMM...I DON'T SEE A CHUBBY FACE? i'm telling tim you said that about him. okay PRISSY LISTEN!!!!!! we're coming to utah for a quick trip july 19th-21st. we fly in late 19th. basically we only have the 20th to get together- I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!! promise me we'll meet up even if it's for a quick lunch in SLC??
Ahhh-Looks like fun-I miss those boys! We are also coming into Utah the 19th, but are hopefully staying for a little longer than the weekend! Can't wait to see you-and you look adorable by the way!
oh my gosh! i totally got burned at the pool yesterday. it looks like i have a white swim suit on. it's actually really funny! we should go early next week. i saw a pool up in draper on the bench that looked like it could be cool. i am so excited for mangos! just thinking about it makes my mouth water! thursday seems so far away! oh, and i think i traded in the 6-pack for a flabby keg already! :)
Post a Comment